Swollen, tired and dark eyes with hyperpigmentation and excess skin around the eyes can be caused by a number of reasons — from stress, health problems, and aging to lack of sleep, poor diet, and excessive sun exposure.
Eye problems affect everyone, regardless of age, and tend to become more progressive as we age. The skin loses elasticity and sags, and at the same time the influence of free radicals affects its quality increasingly. In order to keep the area around the eyes fresh and healthy, it is important to introduce some habits into your routine, such as:
• proper daily care at home with quality dermocosmetics;
• quality nutrition including foods rich in minerals and vitamins that support skin health;
• SPF, SPF and then some more SPF — the area around the eyes is very sensitive and subject to change, which is why it is extremely important to protect it from the sun and prevent damage and irritation from occurring;
• deciding on aesthetic solutions such as Botox, dermal fillers or skin boosters in time — these can, when done by a professional, open and freshen up our look and stop the signs of aging from appearing;
• regular facial cleansing with professional treatments.